Monday, November 15, 2010

The Invisible Man



    One day, I was at Dr. Invisibo’s lab, helping him with his new invention. “At last, my invention is completed!”, the doctor said. So, he tried the invention on his head and…“Bang!”, the invention disappeared, fortunately, there were no side effects.

    The next day, I woke up and when I went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror, I saw only floating pajamas. I was invisible!

    I quickly wore a t-shirt and jeans and went to Dr. Invisibo’s house. I snuck out of the house and avoided any human contact.  

    ”Dr. Invisibo! What happened to me? I’m invisible!”, I exclaimed. “Ah! You got the electromagnetic waves that were supposed to hit me and make me invisible”, he said. Then, he continued talking complex scientific stuff that I did not understand. After finishing, he told me that he would try to reverse the polarity of the invention and let me visible again. Hence, I looked on the bright side and hoped that it would work.

    When I went back home, Dr. Invisibo turned and suddenly his costume changed and he appeared to be wearing a costume similar to that of Dr. Magneto in the X-men. “Hahaha! He did not know that I transformed into a super villain with laser eyes! I will start with Rudi Ville then the World!”, Dr. Invisibo said.

    Dr. Invisibo did not know that I was in the room eavesdropping on him. Thus, I knew that he was a villain and I have to stop him because I was “The Invisible Man”!

    That afternoon, the evil Dr. Invisibo went to the “Rudi Ville National Bank” to steal the entire city’s money. Therefore, I concocted a costume and got into it as fast as I can to defeat Invisibo.

    When I got to the bank, I saw him breaking into the safes and stealing the gold and money. “Haha, so now you know that I, Dr. Invisibo, was also affected by the rays”, he said. “Well, I knew from before!”, I told him.

    I quickly turned on my invisible powers and attacked him with a “Pow” and a “Bang”. However, Invisibo did not feel a thing, he was laughing! He put his in-invisibility helmet so he can see me and “Zap” he shot the laser at me, but he did not hurt me a lot. The battle was long and brutal, and then suddenly, I made a force ball and hit him making him fall on the ground.
    Then, he stood up and made a gigantic laser ball, furthermore throwing it at me. As it progressed towards me, I woke up! I did not know what happened to me or if I lost the battle or not. Maybe it was real or maybe it was a dream, I did not know, but in my heart, I will always be the Invisible Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment